jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Potato Salad Tho

captainsarahthemagnificent: Deandra for twelfth doctor. Let's...



captainsarahthemagnificent:

Deandra for twelfth doctor.

Let's go backwards in time. No, forwards. No, backwards. No, forwards. No, both. 

*Breaks universe*

Photo







Photo





Video



7:16 pm, I'm in Baltimore, Maryland. My name is Will...



7:16 pm, I'm in Baltimore, Maryland.
My name is Will Graham.

klartie: i do believe i won this round of "best yearbook...



klartie:

i do believe i won this round of "best yearbook quote" 

Photo



congratuladrian: : ^ ) : v ) (crosses street safely)

congratuladrian:

: ^ )

v )

(crosses street safely)

kushmyass: fatwink: ♥ i want to do cute things with a guy ♥

kushmyass:

fatwink:

♥ i want to do cute things with a guy ♥

image

Photo



Photo





amouravenue: the lord is testing me today.





amouravenue:

the lord is testing me today.

Photo



Photo



Photo



My future children: Papa, tell us about how Hannigram became canon.

My future children: Papa, tell us about how Hannigram became canon.
Me: Well it started when NBC realized we all wanted in Mads Mikkelsen's pants.

readmor: IM LAUGHIGN SO AHRD OH MY GOD



readmor:

IM LAUGHIGN SO AHRD OH MY GOD

Photo



canadianslut: I don't use condoms ;) not because i like to practice unsafe sex but because I never...

canadianslut:

I don't use condoms ;)

not because i like to practice unsafe sex but because I never have sex

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario