domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

CLOT POLE, Merlin!

oh-my-pudding: Merlin 1x04 // 5x13 The moment when the mutual...









oh-my-pudding:

Merlin 1x04 // 5x13
The moment when the mutual blind trust between Merlin and Arthur began to flourish & The moment when their trust for each other restored after all that had happened. 

I knew you'd discover my secret in the end. There is just no...



I knew you'd discover my secret in the end. There is just no fooling you, my lord. Right. 

Photo





iamsleeping: I'd rather think about you than be with you.After...





iamsleeping:

I'd rather think about you than be with you.
After all a prince, even a brave one
cannot make things differently to please himself;
iron out the abrupt answers, the casual hurt
you do to love as if it didn't matter.
Magic has claws, Merlin, and I haven't,
I am Britain's once and future king,
trying to look wise and feeling slightly pompous
and very frightened of your glittering eyes.
Not that I want safety. I would rather
feel as I do, than not, and I will honour
beauty, although it burns me… But you might try
not to make it worse than it already is.
Isn't it enough that we can never be
together; that I can never take your hands
and dance, or sing foolish old words to you
when your beauty catches me suddenly?
It isn't in the natural scheme of things
for prince and warlock to fall in love.
This world won't do, Merlin, we'll have to sail
to one where no-one has been busy yet
with laws like whom we shall and shall not love,
or putting guilt where happiness should be.
That's what makes us hurt each other; shame
and uncertainty, and blaming each other
for what we both want.

adapted from Owl's night thoughts by Sheenagh Pugh

sterekandstuff: 1300x900





sterekandstuff:

1300x900

towardthegrace: Arthur has never really gotten used to the way...



towardthegrace:

Arthur has never really gotten used to the way Merlin used his magic, even for the simplest of tasks. But Arthur didn't feel any less powerful when he saw the golden glow of Merlin's eyes. On the contrary, it was a relief to know that he would never again have to worry about the safety of the man who possessed his heart.


Let's Draw Merlin, May challenge where I wanted to draw Merlin with 12th cen clothes. I'm almost sorry. A bit bigger version of it can be found from AO3.

x x





DVD Commentary with Bradley James, Colin Morgan, Katie Mcgrath...









DVD Commentary with Bradley James, Colin Morgan, Katie Mcgrath and Angel Coulby

lilybells: Colin Morgan as Ariel from The Tempest.



lilybells:

Colin Morgan as Ariel from The Tempest.

countdraculas: Katie McGrath in Dates.

















countdraculas:

Katie McGrath in Dates.

# I WATCH FOR THE PLOT



















# I WATCH FOR THE PLOT

Katie Mcgrath and Julian Murphy | Merlin commentary 513









Katie Mcgrath and Julian Murphy | Merlin commentary 513

bradleyjizzames: gratuitous shirtless!bradley scenes - S1-S5





















bradleyjizzames:

gratuitous shirtless!bradley scenes - S1-S5

princessaryastark: Rolling Stone Interview || Maisie Williams...

















princessaryastark:

Rolling Stone Interview || Maisie Williams || Joe Dempsie 

Merthur Parallels









Merthur Parallels

If you're afraid, then go.

















If you're afraid, then go.

Photo













"Something's been upsetting you, hasn't it?" "Maybe."









"Something's been upsetting you, hasn't it?"

"Maybe."

THE ONCE AND FUTURE HOT MAN. your tags. i am cry.

Awwww yeaaah!!

image

YOU CAN BLAME BRADDERS!!!

image

Kisses, hun!!

vivalajosie: guys i want to climb like a tree → Bradley James



















vivalajosie:

guys i want to climb like a tree → Bradley James

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario