miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Fuck Yeah Casey Wilson

Casey Wilson









Casey Wilson

When it comes to dating...

why-be-nice-be-sarcastic:

image  image

image

Photo



Casey Wilson and Adam Pally I miss them already… I HATE...



Casey Wilson and Adam Pally

I miss them already… I HATE YOU ABC :(

stupid-aussie-drongo: Happy Endings explains Happy Endings.

















stupid-aussie-drongo:

Happy Endings explains Happy Endings.

justlikethistrain: Happy Endings season 1



justlikethistrain:

Happy Endings season 1

It's my fault, I know I'm sorry. It's just I got all paranoid...





It's my fault, I know I'm sorry. It's just I got all paranoid that you guys would move on and start doing rich stuff and I'd never see you guys again because you'd be goin to Eyes Wide Shut parties or hunting people for sport with Tommy Hilfiger or whatever rich people supposedly do.

SNL: The Cougar Den (Casey Wilson, Kristen Wiig, Michaela...









SNL: The Cougar Den (Casey Wilson, Kristen Wiig, Michaela Watkins)

Caseys facial expressions are the greatest





Caseys facial expressions are the greatest

cavancarter: Penny Hartz DING



cavancarter:

Penny Hartz DING

Latricia here, I'm a single mom!/ Gonna smoke these tests like...





Latricia here, I'm a single mom!/ Gonna smoke these tests like Cheech and Chong/ Then I'm gonna smoke WEED like Cheech and Chong

Casey Wilson









Casey Wilson

Photo



mejanewhoyou: ADAM PALLY AND CASEY WILSON NOMINATED FOR CRITICS CHOICE...

mejanewhoyou:

ADAM PALLY AND CASEY WILSON NOMINATED FOR CRITICS CHOICE AWARD

image

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/telefile/2013/05/critics-choice-television-awards-2013.php 

Casey Wilson as Dolly Parton, filming a sketch for the upcoming...



Casey Wilson as Dolly Parton, filming a sketch for the upcoming series "Drunk History" (coming this July on Comedy Central!)

Photo



Attention comedy fans in the Los Angeles area: See a FREE...



Attention comedy fans in the Los Angeles area: See a FREE screening of "Ass Backwards" (Casey Wilson and June Diane Raphael's upcoming movie) at UCB-LA on May 21!

Come and see a special sneak peek of the 2013 Sundance film ASS BACKWARDS before the final cut is locked. Ass Backwards is an R-rated comedy co-written and co-starring June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson. Directed by Chris Nelson.

With
Alicia Silverstone
Vincent D'Onofrio
Paul Scheer
Jon Cryer
Brian Geraghty
Sandy Martin
Paul Rust
Bob Odenkirk

Kate and Chloe are loveable losers with a not so firm grip on reality.
They are: ASS BACKWARDS.

Details here

edrazeba: The moment I realized I love this show.



edrazeba:

The moment I realized I love this show.

Photo

















edrazeba: "Yeess…" "What, now?"





edrazeba:

"Yeess…"

"What, now?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario